Monday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Please also use our contact form.
(1) Brown Bears Nursery - Tottenham
St Benet Fink Church Hall
Tel: 020 8885 0541
(2) Brown Bears Nursery - Palmers Green
Tel: 020 8826 3259
(3) Brown Bears Nursery - Green Lanes
582 Green Lanes
Tel: 020 3538 4280
Brown Bears Day Nursery
We have a new nursery
582 Green Lanes, N8 0RP
Are you looking for a day nursery in North London to care for your child with love and all-round personal attention? Then you've come to the right place! We provide a caring and warm-hearted atmosphere for your child.
We are a family owned and run company with 3 nurseries in the North London area.
1) Our first nursery based in Tottenham N17 where we are open 48 weeks per year and provide childcare from 12 months to 5 years.
2) We have a nursery in Palmers Green N22 where we are open 50 weeks of the year and we provide childcare from 3 months to 5 years.
3) We have a nursery in Green Lanes N8 where we are open 50 weeks of the year and we provide childcare from 3 months to 5 years.
We are expanding rapidly and looking for Nursery Nurses. So if you have at least a Level 3 qualification then send your CV through to email@example.com
We support your child's personal development and prepare him or her for the future. Your child will benefit from our staff's experience and educational training. We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). Practical tips and important information on the daily interaction between you, your child and Brown Bears nursery.
With regard to our staff, all are trained to deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage and have a wealth of knowledge and experience including Safeguarding, Health & Safety and Child Protection. The nursery offers a 'key person' system. The role of the key person is to ensure that each child's individual needs are met, help settle the child into the nursery and form close bonds and relations with their parents.
We never take for granted how privileged we are to care for the most important people in your life and that’s why our values are important...values you can trust.